Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer has Begun!

Well, I truly thought I was going to be able to blog about my daily experience with P90x, but between exercising for an hour each day and keeping up with my 4 y.o. there has been little time to even think about blogging! I am starting week 3 of P90X and loving it! It is a very intense workout, but I am already loosing inches and feeling so much better. Zach started swim lessons today. I was really stressed this morning because he has been saying the last couple of weeks that he did not want to take this year. Last year he didn't get to finish because he got sick. So, it was kind of like starting all over this year. He had a few moments, but overall did really well! The summer is definitely off to a busy start! I love it though, and am trying to enjoy this sweet time with Zach. I know it won't be long and he will be all grown up! Life is so good and we are so blessed! Hope your summer is going well too! If any of you are doing the P90x program, I would LOVE to hear from you! Also, be sure to check out laurennicolegifts.blogspot.com. She has some AWESOME giveaways!!

Here is a pic of my little man in his swim gear!



No comments:

Post a Comment