Monday, June 29, 2009

4th of July Party Favors

July the 4th is right around the corner! I am so proud to be an american and what a wonderful day to celebrate our freedom. I am so thankful to all of the men and women to serve our country every day! They give so much of themselves so we can be free and safe!

I am always looking for cute party favors and have found some really cute ideas for a 4th of July party. Thought I would share my finds with you!


How adorable is this?! I found these on an altered state of mind blog. They are super cute and super easy! Made from lifesavers candy. You just change the wrapper out for some cute paper... check them out!!


These Sparkler Pretzles I found on Taste of Home Yummy!!


Cute Party Poppers from Little Birdie Secrets Easy and Cute!

Hope that you have a fun~filled and safe July 4th Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment