Monday, May 4, 2009

Thinking About a New Dining Room Table...

I think it is time to start looking for a new dining room table! I've been looking through magazines and some in the stores, but haven't decided on any one design at this point. I love the Mission look, but I don't want anything too trendy. What do you think of this one from World Market? I like the Mahogany! Don't really like the bench... would just use the chairs in place of the bench.

I also came across this one from Pottery Barn, but I'm not sure about the short back on the chairs.

I also love the cottage look. I came across this one from Ashley Furniture. What do you think?

And this is another one from Ashley.

There are so many beautiful styles out there, I am just trying to narrow down my favorites! It has been so much fun looking touring everyone's kitchens on the tour that Kelly set up, it has me motivated to start redecorating!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the one from World Market. I love the bench...I have a longing for a dining table with that look. And the color is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Luv ur kitchen, it's beautiful. I especially like ur canisters, they're sooo cute. It's so fun to shop for new furniture. I really like the first selection. The color is really beautiful and I'm Lovin' the long backs on the chairs, but not too sure about the bench. I also like the third set. The color and design are very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dreaming of a white dining table after a pottery barn picture, too! it's fun to look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog!! Spacify is one of the Dining Room Furniture Stores which has huge collections of Dining Furniture.

    ReplyDelete