Monday, February 16, 2009

M I C K E Y .... M O U S E!

Ok, so nobody told me that planning a trip to Disney was like planning for your kids future! Ha! I am so excited, we will be leaving in 10 days!!! I was truly beginning to wonder if I would get it all together. Choosing a resort, scheduling dining, figuring out the transportation system... whew! I can say that I have learned a ton, but we'll see how it goes when we actually get there! Zach is so excited. He keeps measuring himself each day to see how tall he is because he wants so bad to ride the old mountain railroad ride. The last trip to the pediatrician in January he was 38" and he has to be 40 for that particular ride. We keep telling him he has to eat all his vegetables and drink all of his milk to grow! ha! He is too cute... he is definitely trying that is for sure! Here is a pic of him checking out how tall he is!

Life with a 4 year old is ALWAYS an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous you are going to Disneyworld! Hope y'all have a wonderful time! Your son is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete