Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best Friends.....

Had a little "girlfriend therapy" today with my BFF/Cousin Joy! I met her for lunch at one of my favorite places to eat LaShish. It was great catching up over a Chicken Schwarma Salad! One of my favorite things to do is have lunch with my friends. It is a great way to unwind and catch up with what is going on with everyone. Not to mention, just having a quiet and fun dinner without the kids every now and then! I love to laugh over some of our topics... there is never a time we have nothing to discuss! I can't imagine going through life without my girlfriends.... could you?! Here is a pic of Joy.... she wanted us to take one together but the waitress was a little slow coming back to our table and I needed to leave to pic Zach up from school.


Zach had his Best Friend Keagan come home with him after school today to play for the afternoon. They are tooo CUTE and two peas in a pod can I tell you! Listening to 2 four year old little boys carry on a conversation is true entertainment! I just hope I can keep up with them today.... they have wayyyyy more energy than I do that is for sure!!

What a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're posting my mug on your blog!?!? Okay, can you tell me WHY my hair looks like a wig today? Girl, I had a blast - we have got to do this more often! Mark your calendar for March 21st!

    ReplyDelete