Thursday, August 13, 2009

The end of Summer and Back to School....

Whew! This summer just seemed to fly by! It seems like the older Zach gets the faster the time goes. He is already 4 1/2. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital! We had an awesome summer though! I feel so blessed and am so thankful to be able to stay home with him and spend the time with him that I do. I have an awesome husband who works so hard so that I am able to do that and for him I am very thankful! I haven't been blogging lately because I have been on the run with Zachary. He had a 2 day summer camp this year at our church that he LOVED, there have been swim lessons, play dates.... you get the picture! :) He starts Pre~k next week! We go tonight to meet his new teacher! He is so excited! Here are a few pics of our summer fun! Hope your summer was a fun one!


Zachary and his Best Buddy showing their "P90x" muscles!


The Best of Friends!


We baked cookies one day! Not too bad for our first time decorating??!!

It has really been a great summer! Hope the upcoming school year is just as great!

Well, got a ton of things to do today! Gotta run! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment