Friday, January 23, 2009

Above all, love each other deeply.... 1Peter 4:18

Paul and I have just started reading the book Love Dare. It is a 40 day challenge for you and your spouse to practice unconditional love. I have to say it can be very challenging to complete some of the challenges of the day, but a lot of fun too! The very first day the challenge is not to say anything negative about your spouse. Well... that day let's just say I practically had to tie my tongue down at times, but I did it! We are really having a lot of fun with it. The book is based on the movie Fireproof. We didn't get a chance to see it before it left the theater but our churh is going to be showing it around Valentine's Day. I can't wait to see it! With Valentine's Day right around the corner this would be a fun thing to do with your spouse. I just hope I am able to complete each dare with GRACE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard quite a lot of good things about this book, it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete